The show Wednesday for the ACIT at the Creat Hollow CC will move indoors in the event of rain. The show Friday eve in NYC will be postponed should it also be rained out.
Summer Solstice Music Festival...Friday June 21. Due to the unsettled weather, we are still not sure whether or not we will be performing in NYC later today. We were told they would decide by 12 noon. Stay tuned!